Personal information requirements and use
- MOL website doesn't require any personal ID information submission for only browsing and download files on the MOL website .
- To apply for on-line services offered by MOL website, it may require your personal information. The office in charge will ask you to provide the most up-to-date and true information of your name, ID, contact phone number, email, inhabitant address and registered address.
- Our website records user IP, browsing time, pages, and content. The information gives our website data for analyzing the flow and network behavior, which facilitates and improves our service quality. It provides the data of the overall user behavior analysis, and will not analyze behavior of any individual user.
- MOL global information network is obliged to protect your privacy and will not change or delete any personal information and files without your approval. MOL website won't do it unless it is agreed by you or the following conditions:
(1) Violations of the regulations of this website, ie., traducing, or statements that involves personal attack.
(2) To Protect or defend relevant personal privileges or ownerships.
(3) To protect the rights and benefits of related units/offices on MOL website.
- MOL global information network will not offer sales, trades, or borrowings of any of your personal information to any particular organization, individuals, or enterprises, unless the following conditions :
(1) Incorporate with the legal investigation of judicial office.
(2) Incorporate with the duty requirements of authorities for the purpose of investigation or references.
(3) In the belief that revelation is the requirement of law, or for the purpose of maintenance and elevation of our services that the personal information is made referenced only for management.
- News From：Department of Information Management
- Publish Date：2015-04-21
- Hit Rate：19275