Enter to the main content area

Relief and Complaint System

  • Last updated:2021-10-18
  1. When employers contravene stipulations, or discharge, transfer or take any unfavorable measures against the worker who files a complaint , the employee may file a complaint to a local competent authority; When an employer, an employee or a job applicant is not satisfied with the decision made by the local competent authority, he (or she) may file an administrative appeal directly, or file a complaint to the Committee on Gender Equality in Employment of Ministry of Labor within ten days after the decision is rendered.

  2. Employer's responsibility to provide proof: After employees or job applicants make prima facie statements of the discriminatory treatment, the employers shall be responsible to provide proof of non-sexual factor of the discriminatory treatment, or the specific sexual factor for the employees or the applicants to perform the job.

  3. Provide necessary legal aid when employees or job applicants encounter any violation of the Act by their employers.
  • Source:Department of Standards and Equal Employment
  • Publication Date:2015-04-20
  • Count Views: