Enter to the main content area

Labor rights fund

  • Last updated:2021-10-18

‧Legal aid

 Workers, who do not have the financial capability, may apply for legal aid for a civil lawsuit filed because the competent authority, after mediation, dismissed their case involving a dispute with their employer over termination of employment, delayed payment of severance pay or retirement pension fund, encounter occupational hazard and did not receive compensation from the employer, or the employer did not insure the worker in accordance with the Labor Insurance Act or Employment Insurance Act or over-deMOLres the worker's salary and causes the worker to suffer losses.

‧ Living expenses

 During the litigation period of a lawsuit for payment of severance pay or retirement pension, confirmation of existence of employment relations, or a dispute over occupational hazard compensation, the worker may apply for living expense subsidies from the Central Competent Authority.

  • Source:Department of Employment Relations
  • Publication Date:2015-04-20
  • Count Views:162380