Gender Equality in Employment and Prohibition of Employment Discrimination
- Relief and Complaint System
Relief and Complaint System
- When employers contravene stipulations, or discharge, transfer or take any unfavorable measures against the worker who files a complaint , the employee may file a complaint to a local competent authority; When an employer, an employee or a job applicant is not satisfied with the decision made by the local competent authority, he (or she) may file an administrative appeal directly, or file a complaint to the Committee on Gender Equality in Employment of Ministry of Labor within ten days after the decision is rendered.
- Employer's responsibility to provide proof: After employees or job applicants make prima facie statements of the discriminatory treatment, the employers shall be responsible to provide proof of non-sexual factor of the discriminatory treatment, or the specific sexual factor for the employees or the applicants to perform the job.
- Provide necessary legal aid when employees or job applicants encounter any violation of the Act by their employers.
- News From：Department of Standards and Equal Employment
- Publish Date：2015-04-20
- Hit Rate：21587